I used to work as a delivery driver. I made regular delivers to a shop in Roseville, ca. Several years later Dan Gamel moved in next door to the company I supplied for, the two companies now shared a parking lot.

He found my delivery schedule to be an inconvenience for him. So Mr. Gamel began calling the company I worked for. He kept complaining to my boss that I speed, Claiming I travel well above the speed limit. He worked diligently to get me fired for his convenience! he did this for several months.

What Mr. Gamel didn't know is that I had been working for this company for 8 years with no other complaints on speeding, only his. What he also didn't know is our company had all the delivery vehicles equipped with GPS. My boss could see a record of all places traveled as well as speeds. Dan Gamel Failed to get me fired, he only succeeded at showing an entire company that he was a dishonest ***. A dishonest salesman trying to get an honest, WORKING man fired, with no regard for their family's financial welfare.

Straight to the point, don't buy from inconsiderate dishonest people.

Had an Experience with Dan Gamel RV?

Comments